During this all-day bootcamp we covered the material required to obtain a Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification. Attendees received FREE certification practice exams consisting of over 300 unique questions! The training was presented by Google Cloud expert, Rich Kopeikin. Rich is a professional educator and Google Cloud Practice Lead for Prime TSR.
- Compute: Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run, Compute Engine, GKE
- Storage: Cloud Storage, FileStore, Local Disk, Persistent Disk
- Networking: VPC, Hybrid Connectivity, DNS, Load Balancers, CDN, NAT, Routers
- NoSQL Databases: Datastore/Firestore, Big Table
- Relational DBs: Cloud SQL, Spanner
- Big Data & Analytics: Big Query, Dataproc, Dataprep, Datalab, Data Fusion, Dataflow, Data Studio, Data Catalog
- Application Services: Pub/Sub, IoT Core, Composer, Apigee, Endpoints, Healthcare API, Memorystore, Composer
- Dev Tools: Cloud Source, Cloud Build, Cloud Code, Deployment Manager
- AI: AI Platform, ML, TensorFlow, Video, Vision, Speech, Translate, Natural Language
Foundations & Administration:
- Management: Geography, Interfaces, Org Struct, Billing
- Monitoring: Operations, Serial Console, Cloud Audit Logs
- Auth: IAM, AD Integration
- Security: KMS, CSEK, TPM, HSM, Security Scanner, Cloud Armor
If you missed the live stream of the bootcamp or need to refer back to what was discussed, click on the link below to watch a replay on Prime TSR YouTube channel.