Success with serverless technology can be seen in several ways
- The speed to deliver features will increase thanks to a lack of dependencies normally found with servers.
- Business objectives will be met on a more consistent basis.
Getting started with serverless architecture starts with a few simple steps:
- Start with a small piece of an application you can chop off and independently build. It’s a good idea to start with a low-risk piece you can experiment with that won’t negatively affect the business.
- A large part of any kind of modernization effort is cultural and risk management, as well as process management.
- Identify some of the technical and cultural debt you'll need to uplift to ensure your organization is ready to absorb these new technology changes.
- Ensure the business doesn’t look at the IT department as a cost center but instead as a business partner. This empowers the IT department to help achieve business objectives.
Start your application modernization journey
We are here to help you modernize your legacy applications and add value to your business.