Sr. Consultant - Cloud DevOps Engineer
Prime TSR is an award-winning Chicago-based boutique cloud consultancy with senior experts and a strong bias for action. As an Advanced AWS Partner, and #10 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago, our experienced team moves organizations forward one legacy workload at a time. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies across industries including healthcare, insurance, and professional services.
We are the catalysts for digital transformation, partnering with our clients to usher in agility, speed, and confidence. Our strength is in creating short and long term, tech-based solutions that enable organizations to Grow, Compete and Win in an ever-evolving technology landscape.
Looking to add a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for DevOps, automated code pipelines, and infrastructure as code. The DevOps Engineer will work in an Agile environment with the rest of the team to identify current operating procedures, clarify program objectives, and develop detailed specifications for new applications or changes to existing applications that further client goals. He/she will also provide technical guidance to other team members, lead projects, and work closely with both internal and external resources to ensure deliverables meet time and quality constraints.
- Strong in development of automated code pipelines like Azure DevOps
- Expertise in code repository management solutions like git
- Skilled in coding/scripting languages
- Excellent understanding of infrastructure as code templates like CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Strong grasp of containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Fluent in environment monitoring tools
- Experience in supporting programmatic database deployment/updates
Nice to have:
- Fluent in security best practices for highly regulated industries
- Understanding of AWS cost management