Partner Marketing Manager
Prime TSR is an award-winning Chicago-based boutique cloud consultancy with senior experts and a strong bias for action. As an Advanced AWS Partner, and #10 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago, our experienced team moves organizations forward one legacy workload at a time. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies across industries including healthcare, insurance, life sciences, and professional services.
We are catalysts for digital transformation, partnering with our clients to usher in agility, speed, and confidence. Our strength is in creating short and long-term, tech-based solutions that enable organizations to Grow, Compete and Win in an ever-evolving technology landscape.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, Prime TSR is looking for a resourceful, creative, and relationship-minded Partner Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. This role will be a key liaison between our marketing and partnership teams, as well as with our key technology partners that include some of the biggest names in technology like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft.
At Prime TSR, we have a strong bias for action. Translation: You’ll have the chance to make an incredible impact on our teams, our firm, and your career.
- Drive and own strategic marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the marketing, business development, and partnership teams
- Collaborate and leverage AWS, Microsoft/Google marketing programs, and partner content
- Identify partner funding programs, obtain funding approvals, and track payments to Prime TSR
- Track partner engagement across channels using integrated marketing reports
- Execute a wide range of B2B tactics including content creation, holistic digital campaigns, event marketing, account-based marketing programs, business development, sales enablement support, and much, much more
- Run vertical and account-specific campaigns chosen based on a prioritized list of shared accounts with our partners
- Support the end-to-end virtual and in-person event process from ideation through follow up
- Support our fast-growing digital marketing campaign efforts including CRM, display, social, search, and more
- Join and eventually lead regularly scheduled marketing calls with our partner marketing teams to plan, share progress and celebrate the wins between our teams
- Work closely with our subject matter experts to translate deep technology know-how into strong, external messaging and campaigns
- 6-8 years of experience executing multi-faceted marketing plans
- 2-3 years of cloud partner marketing experience (ideally working with AWS)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar field
- Experience with marketing technology, automation, and CRM tools
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes
- Understands principles of sales and business development
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
- The ability to work well under tight timelines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to our partners
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to follow our well-established processes