By Eugene Khazin
- Founders of Prime TSR, Eugene Khazin and Josh Davidson
Josh Davidson and I met while working for Accenture. We gained invaluable experience working with this industry leader, and eventually decided to tap into an entrepreneurial spirit and establish a smaller, more nimble technology consultancy. We built a team of experienced technologists and established a solid reputation for our pragmatic approach to building modern apps, designing and integrating scalable data platforms and streamlining infrastructure and operations.
In May, we marked our 5-year anniversary. We’ve come a long way – working through the ups and downs while maintaining our focus on managing growth, expanding our offerings and delivering results.
Among the countless experiences and lessons, here are five standouts from the past five years:
- The best technologists also understand the business. Currently 40 employees strong and growing, we’ve made investments to hire experienced pros who collaborate with clients – start to finish – to achieve positive business outcomes. The emphasis being on business, not just IT outcomes.
- ABE – Always Be Evolving. We were initially known for behind-the-scenes work helping companies resolve mission critical IT system challenges and enterprise breakdowns. Conquering these challenges earned the trust of our clients and allowed us to expand our capabilities to become a strategic, technology modernization partner.
- Listen first. We take pride in our listen first, personalized approach to solving business problem. Cookie cutter solutions only take you so far—bespoke solutions get you to the finish line. Two-way communication is key.
- Practice pragmatism. With technology solutions, the only constant is change. Trying to keep up with constant upgrades or overhauls is neither practical nor fiscally responsible. We offer pragmatic advice and create solutions that utilize and optimize current applications, streamline and align infrastructure and give you what you need, not what you don’t.
- Nimble wins the day. Our proprietary processes help us quickly diagnose problems and skillfully deliver real results– which makes for happy clients.
As we look to our next five years and beyond, we are so grateful to our employees and our clients. To all of you, we offer our sincere thanks for helping us get here. We look forward to continuing to be your technology modernization partner and welcome your feedback.