Infrastructure Delivery Lead/ Solutions Architect
Prime TSR is an award-winning Chicago-based boutique cloud consultancy with senior experts and a strong bias for action. As an Advanced AWS Partner, and #10 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago, our experienced team moves organizations forward one legacy workload at a time. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies across industries including healthcare, insurance, and professional services.
We are the catalysts for digital transformation, partnering with our clients to usher in agility, speed, and confidence. Our strength is in creating short and long term, tech-based solutions that enable organizations to Grow, Compete and Win in an ever-evolving technology landscape.
As a Delivery Lead, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project planning, delivery, and execution using Agile/SDLC methodology.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
- Agile methods (Scrum, etc.) and establishing optimal flow
- Infrastructure expertise in system engineering, networking, on-prem to cloud strategy, data center infrastructure, and infrastructure automation
- Development of new business capabilities using technology
- Cloud-based implementations and upgrades; Azure Cloud or AWS Cloud
- Deep knowledge of VMware technology, MS Exchange, Powershell, Windows, O365, Azure AD, etc.
- Continuous Integration and DevOps understanding
- IT Service Management industry-leading practices (ITIL)
- SDLC Methodology
- Operations Control Quality and Process Improvement Systems
- Team and resource management including formal coaching
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader guiding infrastructure projects and service teams in the following areas:
- Overseeing multiple projects
- Manages delivery of services and financial cost recovery
- Translating the strategic direction of the business into technical considerations for the development and operations teams
- Operating with independent authority and good judgment to resolve technical issues that pertain to the project under their area of responsibility
- Maintaining continuity of technical knowledge that is significant to the successful operation of a particular business area
- Leading teams in a rapidly changing environment including performance management, coaching for development, and resource assignment
- Mentoring technical team members to increase business acumen including the ability to effectively communicate