Client Solutions Manager
Who we are:
Prime TSR is an award-winning boutique Cloud consultancy with a diverse group of senior technologists that come with heavyweight consulting backgrounds and a passion for modernizing technology.
- Catalysts for digital transformation with an extreme focus on modernizing companies with Cloud-native solutions
- Partner with Fortune 1000 companies across industries including healthcare, insurance, and professional services
- Advanced AWS Partner
- Microsoft Managed Partner
- #10 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago
We have an opening for a Client Solutions Manager to join our business development team and contribute to our a world-class marketing and business development program.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will play an instrumental role in scaling and shaping the future of the demand organization. You will work every day with both company leadership and other members of the Prime TSR demand team to build target account lists, research companies, execute outreach, and support the end-to-end sales process.
Successful individuals within our business development role combine a positive attitude, high energy, and curiosity with strong attention to detail, personal discipline, and an innate drive to be successful. Above all else, we’re looking for results-driven individuals to help push the firm to its next level of growth.
Consistency in your approach and execution is key, but no two days in this role will be alike.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing account lists based on the firm’s ideal client profile
- Developing and maintaining lists of prospects within key prospective clients
- Working with the marketing team to draft messaging
- Conducting research on your prospective accounts in order to develop relevant and value-driven messaging
- Conducting research for third-party reports
- Building multi-touch and multi-channel sequences
- Executing outreach across a variety of channels including email, cold calling social media, and several other channels
- Booking and setting up qualifying phone calls with prospective buyers
- Executing follow ups post qualifying calls
- Supporting the end-to-end sales process through various means
- Building relationships with prospective buyers
We’re an entrepreneurial firm, looking for someone who thrives in a fast-pace, startup environment. Other key qualities for this role include:
- Ability to easily work with high volumes of data
- Familiarity with CRM technologies, data tools and other marketing and sales technologies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer based on personal research 2
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Comfort working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Interest in building your own personal brand on social media
- Ability to think creativity in developing messaging and your outreach strategies
- Desire to work closely with a cross-functional demand team
Requirements: Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a B2B, SaaS, or high-tech business development role preferred; Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or a related field.