AWS Application Architect
Prime TSR is an award-winning Chicago-based boutique cloud consultancy with senior experts and a strong bias for action. As an Advanced AWS Partner, and #10 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago, our experienced team moves organizations forward one legacy workload at a time. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies across industries including healthcare, insurance, and professional services.
We are the catalysts for digital transformation, partnering with our clients to usher in agility, speed, and confidence. Our strength is in creating short and long term, tech-based solutions that enable organizations to Grow, Compete and Win in an ever-evolving technology landscape.
Looking to add a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for application architecture, development, and design heavily focused on .NET and AWS platforms. The Architect will work in an Agile environment with the rest of the team to identify current operating procedures, clarify program objectives, and develop detailed specifications for new applications or changes to existing applications that further client goals. He/she will also provide technical guidance to other team members, lead projects, and work closely with both internal and external resources to ensure deliverables meet time and quality constraints.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Architect, develop, design, code, test and document new and/or existing applications, adhering to client standards.
- Keep up to dates on modern web-based technologies, languages, frameworks, and platforms.
- Lead architecture of AWS cloud integration and implementation.
- Strong background in delivering Microsoft full stack applications on AWS environments, both traditional n-tier and microservice architectures
- Strong solution architecture design, patterns, and estimation skills
- Strong client and team management skills
- Fluent in relational and nosql databases (SQL Server, MySQL, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Fluent in automated unit testing practices
- Experience in DevOps pipelines for automated deployments of code into cloud environments
Nice to have:
- Fluent in multi-cloud experience (Azure, GCP)
- Fluent in common lambda development languages and frameworks (Python, Node.js, serverless framework, SAM, etc.)
- Fluent using TypeScript with Angular, React, and/or Vue